Monday, February 12, 2007

Anna Nicole, Joan Rivers & Me


I make an appearance on Joan Rivers' blog after sending her lyrics for Elton John's "Candle in the Wind" that I reworked for Anna Nicole Smith. Apparently she enjoyed them...

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 9th, 2007
Lines From a Poem for Anna Nicole Smith

My friend Lee has just sent me a poem that he composed in honor of Anna Nicole Smith’s death and I’d like to share my two favorite lines:

“And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a hot, then fat, then hot again candle in the wind”

POSTED BY JOAN AT 8:20 AM

The picture above was from the Summer, when she sent a limo up from Atlantic City to our shore house in Mantoloking, NJ to pick us up, take us to her show at the Tropicana, and then bring us back. A fun night, and this was backstage in her dressing room. God bless her...

No comments: