Tuesday, November 04, 2008

McCain Motorcade & The Week in Review


Drove a vehicle in John McCain's motorcade leaving midtown Manhattan, right to the tarmac at Newark Airport. It was thrilling. Had a phalanx of Secret Service and police and drove down Manhattan streets and the Lincoln Tunnel at speeds heretofore achieved only in videogames. Here I am pictured doing my best "Junior G-Man."


It has been quite a week... In the space of one week I attended a prison rodeo at a maximum security state penitentiary in Louisiana, presented to the absolute top venture capital firm in the country, won "Best In Show" at a Halloween costume party, and drove a vehicle in a presidential candidate's motorcade.  Oh, and voted next to my favorite supermodel from adolescence.  Quite a week indeed...  

Of course, I also thought my "Fillmore West to Fillmore East" trip was cool... My brother has gone, in the space of less than a week, from Angola (prison, in Louisiana) to "the real Angola", in Africa. Well done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why?