Friday, August 28, 2009

My First Motorcycle

wow... this takes me back. The Admiral posted pics on his Facebook page of my first motorcycle, as it is now his & he is restoring it. My Dad's 1975 Suzuki TS-250 Savage. Awesome. An offroad / on-road hybrid. VERY fond memories of zipping around South Windsor on it, riding it to work at The Mill on the River, and cruising through the orchards behind Orchard Hill School. Great, great stuff.... The one I learned to ride on.

As The Admiral wrote:

Eric R. Carlson

Eric is psyched to start getting the TS-250 running in his spare time. It won't be the smoke that brings tears to my eyes.


Soon to be back on the road. 1975 Suzuki TS-250 "Savage". It has a very special history for me and will clean up very nicely. "T" is for Thomas and the "S" is for Stanley. I call it "Gus".


Well done, Admiral. Well done.

No comments: